About Our Firm
Our firm was founded in 1958 by Millard D. Bloom and has earned a reputation for integrity and strongly advocating the rights of its clients. Our legal team has decades of experience in the collection industry and are intimately familiar with all applicable state and federal collection law. We have a dedicated compliance team and utilize a state of the art collection platform which incorporates analytics, a predictive dialer, a payment portal, and an IVR system that allows debtors to make payment arrangements over the phone, 24 hours a day. Our customer service approach allows us to work with debtors with a customer service oriented approach, resolving accounts in an amicable manner whenever possible.
Neil J. Bloom
- General Litigation with emphasis on creditors rights
- J.D. University of Maryland School of Law, 1988
- B.A, University of Maryland, College Park, 1985
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Court of Appeals of the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland Bar Association
- National Creditors Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- Receivables Management Association International
- American Collectors Association
Millard D. Bloom
Millard D. Bloom (1930-2020) began practicing law in 1958, after having attended the University of Baltimore and the University of Baltimore Law School. He advocated for creditors throughout his career, advocating on behalf of commercial, real estate, medical, and automotive clients.